Pages

"Families are like fudge.....moslty sweet with a few nuts."--Anonymous

Saturday, July 9, 2011

We love summer!!

So if you can't tell, I am still way behind with this blog.  This has been a super busy time!  Ella Grace has been a very busy little girl.  She has been swimming tons and swinging at the park.  She has also tried to take a few steps (five to be exact), but she has not done that again.  She has spent a few days at her Pawpaw Brett's house in Owensboro and she has also spent about a week at her Mimi's house in Glasgow.  During this time Wes and I have taken her Uncle Zachary to a Reds baseball game and we went to Las Vegas to get married.  If you didn't know, now you do and like I mentioned before I have tons to catch everyone up on.

First things first!  I wanted to post some of the pictures Ella Grace and I had done for a Mommy and Me shoot that my friend, and very talented photographer took of us when Ella Grace was about 6 months.  I completely forgot to share the pictures that we chose to put on a CD.  Her name is Whitney Ulm and she her business is called Eminence Photography out of Columbus,IN, so if you love these, and I know you will, then you should definitely look her up.  She does an amazing job, but then again Ella Grace was one of her subjects.  Everytime this little girl sees someone taking her picture she just lights up and poses for the camera.  I think she may be a natural.





We also got a great photo album with more pictures that Whitney designed and it is so stinking cute!!  I mean we just love it.  It is going to be a great album for Ella Grace to have when she gets older.  If you haven't seen it yet, yell at me next time so I can show off Ella's pretty pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment