Pages

"Families are like fudge.....moslty sweet with a few nuts."--Anonymous

Friday, May 6, 2011

Ella Grace and I went to the park today!!









Ella Grace and I had a busy day today.  We went to visit our friends Patty and Roger and then we made lunch for Wes and took it to him at work so that we could eat with him.  After all that, we decided to swing and play in the dirt.  Did I mention that Ella Grace likes dirt.  She kept trying to eat it and crawl around in it.  There was one point Ella Grace fell face first into the dirt off of the slide.  It didn't faze her at all.  She just started trying to shove the dirt in her mouth.  Yuck!  Oh well, I guess all the matters is that she had fun.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! These are adorable. Angie this was such a good idea you had. This is perfect. I love it!! Aint technology great! Love you all, Mom, grandma.

    ReplyDelete